- Temple is open on all seven days of the week
from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. and 6:30 PM to 9:00
- Temple is located on Running Creek Road which is off
12th avenue and one block east of 12th Avenue and 111th Street
- Please click here for the temple map.
- Abeshekam and Arathi are conducted during mornings and
- Archana can be done on any day for a chosen deity. Many devotees may choose to do an archana on a
special day based on personal preference. Archanas are
performed at the end of the Arathi.
- Abishekams can be done on any day for a chosen deity.
Abishekams are performed at 9:30 AM and
7:00 PM Please contact the manager to find out the exact time and to book the abishekam. Abishekams have to be booked at least one day before the abishekam.To find out the detailed abishekam schedule please click
- Special poojas are conducted during Navarathiri, Skanda Sasti, Vinayagar Viratham, Thiruvembavai, New Year, Sivarathiri, Tamil
New Year, Chitirai Paruvam and Avani Chathurthi, Aadia Pooram, Somavaram,
Vaikasi Visakam and Prathosam. Karthikai and Chathurti poojas are conducted once a month during the year.
Santhana Kaappu is performed for Lord Ganesha and other deities. If you like to sponsor a Santhana Kaappu, please contact the
- Sahasranama, 108 chanting on any lord of your choosing, can be done on
any day with prior booking.
- Seemantha Pooja is done as a blessing for good child birth. Traditionally it is said that a woman has reached her second life after giving birth.
- Vahana Pooja is done to bless your vehicle after purchasing it. Archana is done inside and the Priest comes out with a basket (bearing fruits, leaves ... etc) and 4 limes, one for each tire, and an aarthi for the vehicle.
- Sumangali Pooja Pooja done for married women. Every month ladies go to the temple bringing along items for an archana and a lamp. A pooja for the lady goddess Parvathi is performed asking blessings for her husband.
- Private Pooja Poojas, including house warming poojas, can be performed outside the temple at private venues.
- During the annual festival, devotees can sponsor the festival on any day except the last day.
- To find about the fee for these services, please click
Last updated 07/07/2013 08:07:54 AM